DeckMate Teak Woven Vinyl Pontoon Flooring Kit
TKK16-GrayRegular price $777.78
WARNING: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install vinyl flooring on an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require solvent-based glue for this application, water-based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the vinyl with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent-based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.
NOTE: We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 32 degrees. We will ship once there is a break in the weather and we are able to do so.
Everything To Replace Your Flooring But The Plywood!
Pontoon boat vinyl flooring kits come with the marine-grade vinyl flooring you need plus parts and accessories that will make your flooring project easy. PontoonStuff® created the idea of carpet and flooring kits so that you would have the right supplies for your restoration project. We supply you with the same hardware and flooring used on new pontoon boats.
Need To Buy A Pontoon Flooring Kit With Plywood? Click Here.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specs
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability means your new flooring won't fall apart in the sun
- Mold, mildew-resistant, marine-grade vinyl
- 140 mil marine-grade vinyl flooring
What's In The Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Kit
- DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring
- 2-3 gallons of vinyl glue (16'-25' kits include 2 gallons, 30' kits include 3 gallons)
- (100) deck fasteners, choose from self-tapping screws or stainless bolts
- (32) pontoon fence risers lift your railing off the carpet (no dirt around your rails)
- (32) stainless pontoon fence bolts to fasten your railing back down to your flooring
- 50' roll of deck seam tape, lay over each cross member to seal under plywood joints
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great-looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.