DeckMate Woven Vinyl Pontoon Flooring
KSG16-GrayRegular price $559.84
DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring delivers comfort and durability you can afford. Available in our standard woven texture or woven teak, this beautiful pontoon flooring is soft to walk on, slip-resistant, and tough enough to last.
DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring is stain-resistant and easy to clean, making it much lower maintenance compared to carpet.
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability means your new flooring won't fall apart in the sun
- Mold, mildew-resistant, marine-grade vinyl
- 140mil marine-grade vinyl flooring
- Space your deck screws or bolts 16" apart when securing your decking.
- Apply adhesive to your deck using a medium nap paint roller.
- Use a roller or stiff broom to firmly press your new vinyl flooring down into the glue.
- Install your fence risers under each bolt that secures your railing to the deck.
- Cut the deck seam tape into 8' sections and lay it on top of the aluminum cross members connecting your tubes. The deck seams tape seals the joints where the plywood comes together, preventing water from working its way up under your woven vinyl flooring.