DeckMate Pontoon Deck Kit w/ Teak Woven Vinyl Flooring
TKDK16-GrayRegular price $1,457.99
NOTE: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install vinyl flooring to an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require a solvent based glue for this application, water based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the vinyl with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 32 degrees. We will ship once there is a break in the weather and we are able to do so.
We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 32 degrees. We will ship once there is a break int he weather and we are able to do so.
Everything To Replace Your Deck Flooring!
Pontoon Boat Deck Kits come with the proper type of treated marine-grade plywood, marine vinyl flooring, and all the parts and accessories that will make your deck replacement project easy. PontoonStuff® created the idea of carpet and flooring kits so that you would have the right supplies for your restoration project. We supply you with the same plywood, hardware, and carpet used on new pontoon boats.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specs
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability means your new flooring won't fall apart in the sun
- Mold, mildew-resistant, marine-grade vinyl
- 140 mil marine-grade vinyl flooring
CCA Treated Marine Grade Plywood
- Plum Creek Marine Tech PTP, the finest marine-grade plywood available
- 7-ply, CCA treated marine grade plywood is kiln-dried
- BC Marine Plywood - premium marine-grade decking for use on pontoon boats
- 30-year warranty - if your deck rots we will replace all your flooring
What's In This Pontoon Boat Decking Kit?
- Teak Woven Vinyl flooring, choose your style and size above
- 4-7 sheets of CCA-treated, marine-grade plywood depending on your deck size
- 2-3 gallons of carpet glue (16'-24' kits include 2 gallons, 28' kits include 3 gallons)
- (100) deck fasteners, choose from self-tapping screws or stainless bolts
- (32) pontoon fence risers lift your railing off the carpet (no dirt around your rails)
- (32) stainless pontoon fence bolts to fasten your railing back down to your flooring
- 50' roll of deck seam tape, lay over the cross members to seal the plywood joints
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great-looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.