Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1840)
CG1840-200Regular price $3,609.86
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Protect your investment with our DeckMate Seat Cleaner and Protectant
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 73" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat
- (1) NEW Pontoon Captains seat with pedestal (Click Here to See)
(1) NEW Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) 28" pontoon boat seats
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
Orders over $100 ship FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)