Luxury Pontoon Console
KSC1-500Regular price $269.99
Luxury Pontoon Console Base
- Our Luxury Pontoon Boat Seats are ergonomically designed with plush molded soft and dense marine foam for long-lasting comfort. We use double-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need to worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- We have designed our Luxury line of seats to look like the OEM seats you see on new pontoon boats. Now you can really make that old pontoon look like it came directly off the pontoon factory floor.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot. That's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam for a plush boating experience. Our Luxury seats are specially designed to ergonomically support your body in the proper ways to make you and your passengers comfortable all day.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
- The console base is made of weather-resistant plastic and the access panel is covered in our 32oz marine grade seat vinyl to match your seat color theme.
- Console base
- Vinyl-wrapped access panel
Want to customize your console? Shop our Pontoon Boat Consoles Parts Collection
- Overall Console Width: 27"
- Overall Console Depth: 15"
- Overall Console Height: 33"
- With the screws included, mount the Pontoon Boat Console to your Pontoon Deck
- Once the Pontoon Console is attached to the floor of the boat, take the vinyl-wrapped access panel and attach the four (4) screws to the corner of the console opening
- This will cover up the opening to give you a finished looking Console