You can select from two styles of pedestal mount boat seats to customize your bass boat seat interior.
Note: Fishing seat pedestals are not included.
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
Folding seats use heavy duty, pinchless hinges
Lean Pro seats won't break down or lose comfort
Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Stainless Steel Hardware Included:
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with protective packaging and covered in plastic bags.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering, pre-installed onto each seat cushion (2 hinge per seat).
2. (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform (4 per seat back).
4. (8) stainless bolts inserted into the bottom of each fishing seat.
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. Remove any temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. Screw backrest into back wall of seating platform and you are finished. You may drill additional holes into the plastic frame if necessary, this will not void any warranty or damage the seat.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
3. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
4. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
Installing The Pedestal Mount Boat Seats
Note: DeckMate fishing seats & chairs comes with 4 stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed.
1. Remove the attached stainless steel mounting bolts with a phillips head screw driver.
2. Attach your pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat and screw the mounting bolts back into the plastic frame of the fishing seat.
* Metal t-nuts are inserted into the plastic frames of each fishing seat, please start the bolts by hand before using a screw driver. This will prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts.
* Some pedestal seat mounts have a front side and it will be printed on the swivel, FRONT. Make sure your mount your boat seat to the pedestal in the proper way. Some pedestal mounts have a rear tilt built into them and mounting them incorrectly will make your seat uncomfortable.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 ship for a flat rate of $9.99. If you place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST, all in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Rather than use slow ship times to save money, we only ship orders using FedEx, and our products will arrive at your home quickly. The map below shows transit times for different regions of the contiguous United States:
We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
Boat Carpet Orders(Note: Carpet ships within 48 hours - NOT same day)
In order to offer you the best prices, we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order both boat seats and carpet, you will receive one shipment sooner than the other, depending upon your location.
Please note that we do not take international orders or ship outside the lower 48 US states. No exceptions.
✓ 6 year warranty on all boat seats
✓ 3 year warranty on all carpet & flooring
✓ 1 year warranty for everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production, but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats. We do not need the used boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
Offering replacement furniture, parts, accessories, and flooring. Choose between our premium and classic pontoon boat seats, browse pontoon furniture. We also offer pontoon accessories, carpet, flooring, and parts needed for your pontoon rebuild.
BassBoatSeats.com offers replacement seats for bass boats. Our seats are universal and can be ordered based off of the measurements of your bass boat and the available seating space you have. Contact us today to make your bass boat NEW, AGAIN!