Luxury Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats
KLFF-500Regular price $369.99
Luxury Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Luxury Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Luxury pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
- Protect your investment with our DeckMate Seat Cleaner and Protectant
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Seat Width: 31"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 23"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 20.5"
Total Seat Weight Including Base: 46lbs
*Note: Hardware is included in aluminum arms box
Attach aluminum swing arms to base using 1-1/2" stainless bolts and 1" washers. The plastic spacers go on the inside of the aluminum bars, against plastic base. Two (2) spacers per side.
- Attach the back rest cushion to the aluminum bars using the 1-1/2" stainless bolts and 1" washers.
- Align the hinges installed on seat cushion with t-nuts installed on seat base and secure using 1/2" stainless bolts.
- When securing the Flip-Flop seat to the floor you will need to drill through the 4 indents that are inside the base. These indents are in each corner. Use a washer with your screw / bolt to help secure the base properly.