Left Classic Pontoon Seat Arm
7L-WhiteRegular price $99.99
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Arm Width: 7"
- Overall Arm Height: 28"
- Overall Arm Height Lowest Point: 23"
- Overall Arm Depth: 27"
- 2 Cup holders in arm rest with access panel in front
- Bench seat not included
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Pontoon Boat Arm Rest Assembly:
- Using the (2) stud bolts and wingnuts provided with the arm rest, you will attach the boat seat arm to the base of the seat it will sit next.
- Sit the arm rest next to the base and drill from the base of the seat into the boat seat arm in two locations.
- Use the stud bolts and wingnuts to secure the boat seat arm to the base of the seat.
Click the Ask a Question button.